COVID-19. Due to the current national & international restrictions caused by the pandemic there may well be delays in postage and the delivery of items. At this time I am only posting within the UK. Please get in touch prior to ordering if you want to discuss options. Many thanks, Liz.
- Original artworks will be shipped via a signed-for standard service, with either Royal Mail or a courier. If you need an express service, please ask for a quote.
- Greeting cards will be sent via 2nd class post.
- Work will only be shipped once full payment has cleared.
- I aim to ship work within 5 days of payment (unless the there is a holiday notice on the shop). You will be sent an email confirming the item has been shipped and when to expect it.
- Work will be suitably packed in bubble-wrap and cardboard (I try and recycle as much as I can) – please let me know if there is any damage caused during shipping.
- Work can be collected in person from York, please ask to arrange this.
- Where possible a tracked service will be used. If this is not available then I shall email you once the work has been shipped with an estimated arrival date.
- You, the purchaser, remains responsible for any import duty or taxes that are payable- please check this in advance if you are not sure as these vary from country to country.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
I want you to be totally happy with your artwork, so please get in touch prior to ordering original work if you would like any further information or images of the piece to help you decide if it’s for you.
However, If after you receive it you decide that the work is not for you, you may send it back in it’s original condition and you will be refunded the full cost of the artwork. Please do this within 7 days and email or call me first to let me know you are returning it so I know to expect it and can promptly deal with your refund.